Thursday, August 2, 2007

There's been some changes!

First of all, Karen dealer #4 has left the shop. She moved to Roseville five years ago and has been keeping her space at MY FRIENDS AND I all that time. But all good things must come to a end. We will miss her coming down 4 times a month to work, but since we are all friends here, we plan on staying in touch.

Now for the other changes. Suzanne, dealer #18 has moved from her spot to the one one that Karen used to have. Here is how the spot looked a few days ago and how it looked today.


Here are a few more of Suzanne's new space. She has some really fun stuff right now.


Next we have a new dealer in Suzanne's old space. Her name is Valerie and we are very excited to have her join us here at MY FRIENDS AND I. The first picture is her space 2 days ago the rest are of how it looked today.


Come in soon and see the changes at MY FRIENDS AND I!


AUGUST EVENTS IN NILES

August 18th Niles Hot August Car Show


August 26th The 43rd Annual Antique Faire and Flea Mkt.


1 comment:

  1. The new look looks really great.
    It makes me homesick, even tho I have only been gone less than a week.
    My past 9 years experience at "My Friends & I" will stay with me always. You can't meet and enjoy a finer group of folks. We will indeed keep in touch.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!