Friday, September 21, 2007

Here is a cute book I bought and was going to sell. BUT........ I think I have to keep it for awhile. The pictures are bad, my scanner has lost it's self somewhere in computer land and won't work today. (will have to see if I can help it find it's self another day!) Anyway I wanted to share the cute verse, look below the last picture for a readable copy of it, and the cute illustration with it. There really are 1001 verses and each one has a different Cherub to go with it. I will be sharing them on this Blog
from time to time. I am looking forward to reading them all!
Good Old World
I like the poor old
world, I do.
I sing its praise in
ode and sonnet...
It's strange it's not
a whole lot worse
With everybody
picking on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!