Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Huge Thank You!!

Our Christmas Open House this weekend was a BIG success, thanks to all of you WONDERFUL, SPECIAL, LOYAL customers who attended.
We're sorry that a lot of you for one reason or another were unable to attend, but let me assure you that we still have plenty of Christmas and Gift items left! Come on in soon, say hi and see what we have done to the shop for the holidays. I was so busy the last 10 days getting ready for the Open House that I haven't blogged at all. BUT tomorrow I am going to take pictures of the shop and post them tomorrow night, and be much better about posting. So come back soon and see what's happening at MY FRIENDS AND I, and in Niles for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!