Monday, November 5, 2007

Old Tins

These aren't actually my tins, but I have a thing for them. Any kind. Kitchen cannisters are at home in my office, sewing room, family room as well as the kitchen. I guess you'd say I collect them! I saw these pictures on another blog site and thought I'd share with you. I will take some pictures of my tins in the next day or two and post them. MY FRIENDS AND I has some in the store right now that you might want to check out if the tin collecting bug is starting to get to you. Really, you can store so much in them. I have some full of buttons and thread and I have an old tin bread box full of bills LOL, and a Bread box that I keep receipts in. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking "I might need some more!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!