Saturday, December 22, 2007

Only 3 more days till Christmas. I must say that it's been a great season for MY FRIENDS AND I. I've been in the crafty mood lately and dreaming of SPRING already. I know, I know, it's still Winter, BUT I can't help it. Spring is my favorite time of the year. Here is a sneak preview of some pillows I'm working on. Don't know when I will put these in the shop, probably when I can't stand Winter any longer! I am going to make a few in fall colors also and will put them in the shop soon.
A lot of customers ask how MY FRIENDS AND I came about. Well, pre-shop days I did Craft Shows, a lot of Craft shows and decided that it was a lot of work! I had always dreamed of having a shop, so MY FRIENDS AND I was born. I knew I didn't want to be at a shop 7 days a week so I decided to rent spaces and make it a collective. 25 years later we're still here and all of us at MY FRIENDS AND I still enjoy what we're doing. I can't say it enough " our customers are the best!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!