Friday, August 1, 2008

I did some re-arrangeing in the store over the last few days. I get started and things get tore up for a day or two, but finially come together. Thought you'd like to see a few pictures.

We call these photo's instant ancestors. Even if you don't know who they are it's fun to think about who they were and what their lifes were like. I can't resist them. I hate to think of any old photo's ending up in the trash, and sadly so many of them do. We have several in the shop right now, why not come in and pick one out and give them a spot in your home. Somewhere you can see them so you can sit and wonder about them as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, especially the baby swathed in finery and the lady in the hat. I guess someday all our family portraits will be on disks and computer memories, instead of being framed and displayed on the mantel.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!