Saturday, September 6, 2008

September National Sewing Month

That's right, September is National Sewing Month.
We have some pretty neat vintage thimbles and other sewing items in the shop, why not add to or start a collection of sewing items.
The picture below reminds me of watching my Mom sew, I'm sure a lot of you have those memories.
Did you know that we have a beautiful fabric store in Niles? The name is Color me Quilts and More. Go to http://www.colormequiltsandmore.com/ to check out their Web Page. Stop in and say hello to the owner Diane next time your in town and say "you heard about her quilt shop while on My FRIENDS AND I blog". She has a beautiful selection of fabric and also a nice selection of yarn and sewing items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!