Monday, April 20, 2009

We're having a Drawing for Wildflower

Niles is famous for all our events. I'm going to keep reminding you of the Niles Main Street Assoc.
Wildflower Art and Garden show
May 17th.
I've been working on the committee and I can tell you that we have 10 great gardens to tour, one of them was on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens Country Gardens Magazine a few months ago. Tickets are only $12 in advance and $15 day of the tour. Tickets can be purchased at MY FRIENDS AND I , and on the Niles.org website. There will also be street vendors with Niles stores participating and local crafters along with 4 nurseries and plant sellers set up on the sidewalk along Niles Blvd, of course that's free.
Also that day we have some pretty spectacular items that will be in a raffle. The beautiful quilt below was donanted by Diane at Color Me Quilts and More here in Niles. It's on display in her front window at 37495 Niles Blvd. and she's already selling tickets in her shop. It's a $1.00 for one $5.00 for 6 or a whole long arm pull for $20.00. Drawing will be at 4:00 on the 17th. I can tell you I plan on buying lots of these in hopes of winning this beauty!
You can also buy the tickets at My Friends and I. The other prizes will be on display all day long on the 17th and what's great about this Raffle is that you can put your ticket in for just the item you'd like to win. All proceeds go to the Niles Main Street Assoc.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!