Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm in IL.

Well I'm now in IL. and officially buying goodies for the shop. These are just a few of the things I've already picked up. Tomorrow we are going to a BIG monthly Antique show in Blooming where I'm sure to find lots of great stuff.
Look at that cute over night case in the photo. It's two toned, blue and tan, I don't think I've ever had one like it. Just a reminder that you can try and click on the pictures to make them larger, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't who knows why! Check the blog often for more photo's and updates about my trip.
P.S. We have had some awsome weather. THUNDER, lighting and lots of rain. More in 2 hours than we probably get in one month in Fremont during the winter. It comes down thick and hard. This Native Fremont Gal is enjoying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!