Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm back, on the computer that is

Well I have to say this has been a rough trip as far as blogging and computer use. I was at my brother's in Ark. and they had no computer service (who can live like that!) LOL and then when I got here to CO. my daughter was in the process of changing servers. I finially got back on line today. Here is a picture of some pretty cute stuff I've picked up. I have boxes of new goodies I will be bringing into the shop when I get back to Fremont the end of July. By the way if you've ever traveled to the mid and Southern states in the summer you know why we live in the Bay Area. The weather in Ark. and IL. was in the high 90's and the humidity was too. CO. is cooler but still warm and everyday around 2:oo p.m. a storm blows in and there is rain, thunder and lighting. It's kind of cool. I might be crazy but I enjoy all the noise~
I will try and post a little more often as long as I have service. We're going to some of my favorite stores this week, hopefully I'll find more good stuff.
OOPS! Just saw that the date is wrong in the picture it should be 1st of Aug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!