Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's really cold!

SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN and that's why we're so cold! It's suppose to be at Christmas time! The first picture is in front of the Victorian House on Second Street directly behind MY FRIENDS AND I. It's so cute. Make sure you go by and see it. The next picture shows another shot of Mission Peak and the trees that still have fall color and the next ones are what I saw when I walked out the front door yesterday morning. My husband Frank was sweet enough to come out in the cold and squirt water on my car to get the ice off it. We are so spoiled here. My Daughters in IL. and CO. just laugh when they hear about our cold weather. Remember to click on the picture to make bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!