Thursday, April 1, 2010

News about My Friends and I

After 28 years of being in business MY FRIENDS AND I will be closing.
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
I'm sorry for playing an APRIL FOOLS joke on you, but I couldn't resist!
We are NOT planning on going out of business for a very long time , probably never, well I guess I shouldn't say never, but it's not going to happen any time soon. We all LOVE what we do and MY FRIENDS AND I is such a fun store, we'd miss it and seeing all of you.
We will be closed Sunday for Easter, but if you come on Saturday you'll see that some of our Easter stuff will be on sale. If it's not marked down on the tag, it will be 25% off but there will be some stuff marked down more than that.
Have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!