Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Old Photo's

As you may have noticed around the shop some of my tags are made with vintage black and white photo's. I have a thing for them. I find it hard to pass up an album, box of them or even just one. It makes me sad to think that they are a part of someones life's and were just given away. I always feel at least I'm saving them from the junk pile. I started using them when I was making copies of my Mom's picture albums for my kids and my Nieces and Nephews. Unfortunately my dear Mom isn't here any more for me to ask about ones that I didn't recognize, so instead of throwing them away I decided to use them.
Since I love them so much I decided to make you all an offer. For the month of May bring me some old photo's that you don't want any more and I'll give you 10% off in Space #1.
The picture above is my Grandma and Grandpa Cartwright.
Reminder: Check out post from April 30th for info on this months "giveaway"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!