Tuesday, October 30, 2012



Remember send me a picture of you in costume by sunday the 4th and be entered in a drawing.
Joanne was a good sport and dressed in Halloween stuff  we carry here in the shop.

Want a little Halloween fun?
  Come to Niles tomorrow around 11:30 or 12-ish to see the Niles Elementary kids Trick or Treat along Niles Blvd. all 500 plus of them!!  We'll be ready for them with a little candy treat. 
They are so cute, even the ugly scary ones! 

I'm dealer #1 and in celebration I will have all my Halloween merchandise on SALE.  
  The SALE starts tomorrow and will run through Sunday.
I have moved it all my Halloween merchandise to the back of store, last space on the left.
Look for SALE signs in other spaces thoughout the store to see who's joined in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!