Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I don't know about all of you, but I'm feeling that Spring is here.  It may rain some more, but for today I am lovin' the weather.  We just got back late Sunday evening on a 2 week whirl wind trip to Colorado.  COLD, SNOW, ICE, and not my favorite place in the winter.  We spent one night in Wyoming and it was 9 degrees.  We had our truck and camper and a great heater, plus an electric on the bed so we were warm and snug.   I was born and raised in Fremont and this weather is why I live in Calif.

 ........................A quick reminder.............................

Our Open House is this Sat. and Sun.  10:00 - 6:00

10% off       Gift Certicate drawings     

Hope to see you all there and bring friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!