Sunday, February 3, 2008

Computer woes!

It's a Love, Hate thing that I have with this computer! One day it works, the next it doesn't. For the last week it didn't. Turned it on this morning and it's working, so I am quickly trying to catch up before it decides to quit again. I do have my computer guy coming tomorrow and by next week I can get back to my regular blogging, with pictures, etc. It's like a car, I just want to turn it on and have it work!
Here's the site to print out the Feb calendar page. It's really cute. http://www.missmary.com/
Spring stuff is coming in daily at the shop. Really cute stuff. Our open house is March 8th and 9th this year, early, because Easter is so early, but some things will be out before then. Hope you see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!