Friday, February 15, 2008

More woes!

Well I have a brand new notebook computer and the memory reader for my camera chip doesn't work! I have to send it back to be repaired. I'm working on my pc now and it works only when it wants to. Oh woe is me! I did want to do a update and tell you about another cute site I found. You can go to it and click on toy archives and print out some pretty cute stuff. Here it is www.thetoymaker.com/TOYLISTNEWSLETTERS/1TMNews0208.html
Also for news about Niles in general, events, etc. you can go to www.niles.org
I will try to take pictures of spring stuff today, but you really should come by this weekend and check it out. You can see and buy the spring merchandise before our big open house on March 8th and 9th.
Enjoy our great weather, even though it's not really Spring yet, it feels like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!