Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi From Kansas!

Yep that's right I'm in Kansas. Dodge City to be precise. It's got a little old down town area we may explore tomorrow, any way I hope there are a few Antique stores I can check out.
Speaking of checking out, look at this movie theater we passed in La Junta CO. I made my husband turn around so I could take a picture of it. I think they are so cool, so that's what I'm going to be looking for in the little towns we visit. By the way it's a warm 79 degrees here this evening.
The next picture is of some Christmas goodies I took in the shop before I left. Look for more pictures of my travels in the next few weeks. Feel free to drop comment any time you'd like on this blog.
Hope you enjoy visiting it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!