Saturday, October 25, 2008

WONDERFUL RECIPE

As I've been telling you, I'm in CO. at my daughter's house visiting. We were checking out blogs on the web and came across this recipe. We ran to the store to get everything we needed to try it. All I can say is WOW! It's easy, and delicious. Thought I'd share it with all of you.
ENJOY!

Apple Dewies

2 cans refr. crescent rolls
2 large apples
1.5 stick butter
1.5 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. cinnamon
6 oz. Mt.Dew beverage
Peel and cut the apples into wedges.
Roll each wedge into a crescent dough triangle.
Arrange in a greased 9x13 dish.
Melt butter and add sugar. Don't stir too much.
Add vanilla.
Pour over apple crescents.
Sprinkle cinnamon and 1 tsp. sugar over top.
Pour Mt. Dew between apple crescents.
Bake @ 350 for 35-40 min.
It will seem soupy. It's supposed to!
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Drizzle 'soupy stuff'
over both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!