Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Come to Niles

Forget the malls after Thanksgiving, come on over to Niles and shop "My Friends and I" for Christmas. I've been busy the last few days adding new finds to the inventory, come and see.
Remember Friday is the big CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE. The streets are closed to parking or trafic at 4:00 pm. and the parade starts at 6:00 pm. Come early, find a place to park and put your chairs on the sidewalk. Then go shopping! We will be open right up to the start of the parade and will open back up after it's over.
We are having a $25.00 gift certificate drawing for all you blog readers who come to My Friends and I this Fri., Sat. or Sun. after Thanksgiving. Tell us you " saw the contest on the blog" and we'll put your name in the drawing. Who couldn't use $25.00 to spend in the shop.

All of us at My Friends and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!