Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Back...........

We had the best time visiting our kids in IL. the time with them is always too short, but we made the best of it and packed in as much Grandkid time as we could.
Now that I'm back I've been pricing and rearranging areas in the store. That is one of the things I enjoy doing at My Friends And I not so much the pricing, but the rearranging. It's really a pleasure to work with all the cute stuff we have. I also re-did the windows. The Big Ol' Santa is sitting in his place of honor in the window. He's not for sale, but for enjoyment. Mary, dealer #14 made his soft sulpture head a long time ago and we put him back together, head, coat, pants and boots in that order almost every year.
Hope you come see the windows and admire him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!