Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Trip

It was so hot here that we decided to head over to Half Moon Bay for the day. I know, I know, we're lucky dogs. I couldn't bring myself to feel too bad but I did think of all you stuck in the heat.
If you want to see Fall and Halloween you've got to take that drive over to the coast. Those folks in Half Moon Bay know how to decorate for the season. Be sure to plan some time to stop and take it all in. Pumkins everywhere!
The waves at the beach were the biggest we've ever seen there. Maybe the full moon.......who knows but we sure enjoyed watching them. Of couse I couldn't catch the full impact of them with my little camera I'd just miss the shot everytime. Try clicking on the pictures to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!