Sunday, January 22, 2012

I loved Savannah and Charleston but it's good to be home!
We spent a lot of time site seeing and taking in local culture. The Victorian homes in both cities were spectacular as were the beaches, light houses and museums we saw. We visited lots of cemeteries and I must admit I have a thing for them. Some were from the 17 and 18 hundreds and the head stones were works of art. We even went on a night walking tour of cemeteries in Charleston. FUN. The gal who led the tour was a great ghost story teller. Of course every place in Savannah and Charleston is said to be haunted, even the B&B's we stayed at. Most of the supposed ghosts were real people, so learned a lot of history about the cities with each story.
I bought lots of really cute stuff at the Gift Show in Atlanta. It will start coming soon. I will post pictures and I put in all in the shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!