Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lynn is dealer # 5 in MY FRIENDS AND I and even though she loves lots of different kinds of things  her first love is minatures.   She said that ever since she was a small child she has always been drawn to tiny things. So much so that she belongs to a club devoted to collecting minatures.   
She carries some really sweet minatures in her booth.  I don't have a doll house but I want some for a little cabinet I have.  They would look so cute! 

Lynn in her booth
Minature garden items.  Hard to see but its an arbor and tiny table and chairs. 
 
Both of these pictures are rooms in her display cabinet.  All items are sold seperatly






1 comment:

  1. I love your mini fairy garden-- so sweet!! I would love to visit your store!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!