Friday, October 28, 2011

If you want to see some really cute goblins, princess's, pirates, etc., get to town Monday to see all the kids (400 plus!) from Niles Elementary school parade and trick or treat downtown niles. You don't have to have a child in the parade to appreciate how cute they all are. It's just plain FUN to watch! It will make you feel like a kid again. My Friends and I will be open as ususal on Monday and passing out lots of candy to all those little trick or treaters.

A little side note about the parade. I used to take my now 22 year old Grandson to join the parade before he was in school. I wish I could go back to that little guy one more time. They grow up soooooooooo fast.

I found this funny picture on the web. Cool ideal for old sheets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!