Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well we're on the road and so far it's just been a boring ride. NV. WY and most of Utah is pretty open and not much to see. Hopefully we can start shopping from Cheyenne on to Colorado Springs. I just realized that I left my computer charger at home and don't have much battery power left on this thing, so will put a few pictures, etc on my daughters computer in a few days.

We did check out Park City Utah today and the fall color was wonderful. We have been this way many times, but have never gone to the town of Park City. Very quaint and very touristy. No Antique Stores to speak of and that is really our interest, so we just had lunch and moved on.

I promise to post while at my daughters houses. Hope they have a spare charger they can lend me while traveling.

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!