Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yesterday we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo here in Colorado Springs. It's a wonderful, beautiful zoo right at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. We have always enjoyed it, but this time was the best. Weather was perfect and the trees and plants were a blaze in color. Beautiful.

Looking out over the City of Colorado Springs from Zoo. The view was spectacular.



Today was swap meet day two here in Colorado Springs. Wow was it fun! Look at the back of my daughters little Ford in the second picture. The picture below is some of the goodies that
were in that mess.


Yep that's a vintage Alumumin Christmas Tree you see. I bought it without checking to see if all the parts are there. When I get home and if it's all there I plan on putting it in the store window. Guess then I'll know won't I?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!