Monday, October 31, 2011

My Daughter has gone thru her stuff and pictured is some of the things she doesn't want any more. Some of it will be in the store when I get home. Boy am I going to have a great yellow section in the shop. Know any one who loves yellow? There's some wonderful Christmas gifts here.

I'll be back by Thanksgiving so come in and see what's new. Remember the Parade of Lights is the Friday night after Thanksgiving and all the stores in Niles will be open for the day and most after the parade. We're also open Sat. and Sun. Skip the crowded malls. SHOP NILES!







1 comment:

  1. Carol,
    I love yellow things and loved the ones in the picture.
    I want them, yes I do!!! Antique Rose, alias Fran that buys your button creations!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing them !!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!